Thursday, November 27, 2008

Stolen

So, I think it might be possible to get so angry that it's funny.
Like, you finish all of the screaming and the punching of the walls. Then the tears come. Then all of a sudden you start cracking up, and you realize how ridiculous you probably looked to spectators. How much the mosquito flying by you probably laughed when he got home to his nest.

But anger isn't something that just slips away unnoticed anyhow.

However, anger that comes for silly reasons is always completely and utterly hilarious. Like the people who get angry over things that are just part of everyday life, and they complain about things that neither them or anyone around them can control.

But that wasn't the point of this post.
The point of this was to say that when I laugh at my own expense I feel like my right to be angry has been stolen from me. Although, anger is an emotion I perfer to constantly feel, I'd still like to have it when it's owed to me. But when I start laughing at my anger I might as well wave goodbye to it, you know?

This could be looked at as a good thing though. Because when I'm angry I lose my ability to see two sides of a story, and all I care about is how stupid and fucked up and malicious the world is. I kandi stomp around my room and kick everything that gets in my way. Then I bitch out anyone who comes at me with anything nice to say using pointless unrelated ammunition I'd pulled from the sky.
So basically, anger doesn't do anything good for me, but I still want it.
Why?
Maybe I'm just stupid. Maybe I'm just crazy. Or maybe I'm both of those things.

No comments: